Rocky Mountain Gas Conservation
Giving your Gas Equipment an Altitude Adjustment
Carbon Monoxide
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless and odorless gas. It can have profound impacts on your health and the health of your family. Effects can range from headaches and nausea all the way up to memory loss and even death. Long term exposure to even low levels can have lasting impacts on your life. Gas Companies recognize that anything higher then 5 parts per million (ppm) of CO in the living space is unsafe. Most CO detectors are designed to go off at 80-100 ppm.  

Running an inefficiently burning oven for even 20 minutes has the potential to raise the CO level in your household to dangerous levels.

HomeCarbon MonoxideSolutionsTestimonialsContact Us